MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating a custom template(SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is various threads on this, but none of them are giving me exactly what I am looking for... I wish to make the template but like the other templates, create a group for it, because the way it is now, it will just put my custom template in the ungrouped section... and that's not what I want. So where in the PHP files is the code located for grouping templates?

Well never mind (guess nobody knew how to do it) so I'll just tell you... for anyone that might be looking for a solution to this(though I'm not the best at explaining things) but basically what you have to do is go into your database find the table "mybb_templategroups" and create the group there, but you also have to go into a language file for it to correctly show up in the title. The language file that you need to edit is "style_templates.lang.php" and in that file isnert your title with all the other "group_" strings. Finally for your templates to actually show up in the group, you need to edit the table "mybb_templates" and the prefix that in your PHP file, use it there in that table. I hope I covered everything correctly >_> (like I said, not good at explaining things lol )