MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: looking for logo and custom theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will be for a beach shark fishing forum so for theme I would like blues and tans for water and beach obviously. logo needs to well with the forum name which is The Chomp Zone. if your up for it pm me and we can talk more!
I can try to design one, but I can't code it. You may have to hire a PSD-MyBB Theme coder.
have not got anything set in stone yet. so if your interested in doing it let me know!

www.worldofsharkfishing.com

that will give you an idea of what I am sorta looking for. That was my old one. I want to be a step above that. I will probably use the background image on the new forum because i really like it ha so something that fits with that background image and that logo i had is no good... need something i can use for a clothing line. outlined shark or something with a shark! ha
(06-22-2012, 12:22 AM)abenak89 Wrote: [ -> ]have not got anything set in stone yet. so if your interested in doing it let me know!

www.worldofsharkfishing.com

that will give you an idea of what I am sorta looking for. That was my old one. I want to be a step above that. I will probably use the background image on the new forum because i really like it ha so something that fits with that background image and that logo i had is no good... need something i can use for a clothing line. outlined shark or something with a shark! ha

I saw this and attempted a logo. Here's what I have. You may want to take it some where to be polished. This was designed to be a stylized hook that resembles a shark. I hope you like it. It's perfect for a clothing line. And free.

[attachment=26634]
nanoskinners v1 and the cure are 2 themes I like I could just like some tan in there to go with the whole beach and ocean theme for shark fishing. I am still looking for a person to design a theme and logo for me.

Not sure I like that logo too much but thanks though! Looking for maybe an animated look of a shark on a beach or guy with fishing pole hooked into shark from beach...

need this stuff asap... anyone??? please contact me so we can get ball rolling
Hey I am just looking for a logo at this time if anyone is skilled with creating a logo please PM me and i will get you ideas of what I am looking for!!!
Still looking for a logo designer....
Check this guy out, http://community.mybb.com/thread-121491.html

He supposedly does pretty decent logos for only one dollar.