MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Virtual Gold" add-on for Invision Power Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one know where to get this and or if Invision Power Board are able to have such an upgrade??Smile
what do you mean by "virtual gold"? do you mean like a shop modification?
gusto5 Wrote:what do you mean by "virtual gold"? do you mean like a shop modification?

yes like the shop mod
Is this for the IPB software or MyBB. Has it occured to you that this is the MyBB forum?
DennisTT Wrote:Is this for the IPB software or MyBB.  Has it occured to you that this is the MyBB forum?

like in duhhh... Toungue yes i know this is myBB but you guys are clever arent you? was just wondering if someone knew if IPB has such a mod.
sTrEtCh Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Is this for the IPB software or MyBB. Has it occured to you that this is the MyBB forum?

like in duhhh... Toungue yes i know this is myBB but you guys are clever arent you? was just wondering if someone knew if IPB has such a mod.

it does, but don't expect me to link it to you here.
gusto5 Wrote:
sTrEtCh Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Is this for the IPB software or MyBB.  Has it occured to you that this is the MyBB forum?

no i wount expect you to post that link here, can you inbox me with that details please Smile
sTrEtCh Wrote:
gusto5 Wrote:
sTrEtCh Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Is this for the IPB software or MyBB. Has it occured to you that this is the MyBB forum?

no i wount expect you to post that link here, can you inbox me with that details please Smile

I don't think you understand what gusto5 means.
Thread closed. This is a MyBB Forum, not for IPB.