MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go to the plugin section on my admin cp and get this error message ;

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'i738dbrl_forum.mybb_edithistory' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT COUNT(e.dateline) AS count FROM mybb_edithistory e WHERE 1=1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

How do i fix this as i cant install plugins at the moment.

help pls

What plugins have you got installed?
(2012-06-20, 08:48 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins have you got installed?

I cant look as that error [Image: VLXST.jpg]
check ./inc/plugins/

See what files are there and list them please.
(2012-06-20, 08:55 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]check ./inc/plugins/

See what files are there and list them please.

[Image: 9Jy5d.jpg]
Delete edithistory.php, then try access it. If you can, try reupload a fresh download of the edithistory plugin and try again.
(2012-06-20, 08:59 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Delete edithistory.php, then try access it. If you can, try reupload a fresh download of the edithistory plugin and try again.

IT WORKS YEAAAAAAAAA

(2012-06-20, 08:59 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Delete edithistory.php, then try access it. If you can, try reupload a fresh download of the edithistory plugin and try again.

wait got other error trying to install no right click

[Image: CCIX1.jpg]
A bit off topic here, but I honestly don't see the need to install that plugin. People get annoyed by right click being disabled, I for one do. If the purpose of it is to stop people stealing your images, trust me, if someone wanted to steal your images that badly, they could. All they have to do is disable javascript and right click would be re-enabled.

On topic, that plugin was:
Last Updated: 30th August 2007

MyBB has undergone database changes since 2007, that's why your getting that error Wink