MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokémon Hub || The Ultimate Home of Pokemon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo2.png]

Hello and welcome!
Pokemon Hub is an amazing new & original Pokemon community.
With a huge rate of activity and lots of fresh members, now is the perfect time to join, settle in, and become well known.

Custom sprites, [Image: 142.png] , amazing awards and fantastic pokemon-themed ranks are only a few features that make this forum a great one to be a part of.

Furthermore, contests are head reguraly where you can battle head to head with other users from the comfort of your PC to win cash prizes!

Sounds like fun?
Join today!
http://pokemonhub.com
I've removed the annoying characters from your thread subject. In the future please do not use them here.
Big fan of Pokemon myself so always nice to see new MyBB Pokemon sites.

Anyways, I don't personally prefer that color green (At all xD), so that was a big turn off when I saw your site. I like the lack of non-Pokemon related discussion, most new Pokemon sites put more topics about other stuff than they do actual Pokemon. I don't really think there's any need for all the social networking going on, but I guess that's your call. Anyways, looks pretty nice, and good luck with it.
Oh look, another pokemon forum.
(2012-06-20, 10:52 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Big fan of Pokemon myself so always nice to see new MyBB Pokemon sites.

Anyways, I don't personally prefer that color green (At all xD), so that was a big turn off when I saw your site. I like the lack of non-Pokemon related discussion, most new Pokemon sites put more topics about other stuff than they do actual Pokemon. I don't really think there's any need for all the social networking going on, but I guess that's your call. Anyways, looks pretty nice, and good luck with it.

Really glad that you like it! (Other than the green Toungue )
Yeah, and the community is awesome <3
Nice forum! I use to love pokemon as a kid. Good luck with it.

The only constructive thing i can say is that the green is a bit overpowering.
Not to the least bit of my area. I'm sorry but i stopped liking pokemon a long time ago.
Ewww disgusting theme, too many sections.
(2012-06-21, 10:37 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww disgusting theme, too many sections.

Hmm, I know there are lots of sections, but all of them are used quite a bit.
No they're not but that's not the point anyway. You're asking way too much of yourself to fill each section daily with new content. Cut them, merge them.
Pages: 1 2