MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help - Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a theme on my forums, from themefreak. game-forums.org and the shoutbox mod 2.2 isn't working. My friend said you have to put some sort of code in the header. But he left before i could ask him.

And the theme doesn't show start images, any way i could add that?
Your forum is currently offline atm. However it may jQuery conflict. Try adding the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
(2012-06-21, 04:51 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum is currently offline atm. However it may jQuery conflict. Try adding the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
http://www.game-forums.org/?from=@ It show's for me :/
And i don't see a headinclude template, in the templates.
Or is it the {headerinclude} in the shoutbox global template?
AdminCP > templates > Your theme's template > Ungrouped Templates > headeriinclude
(2012-06-21, 05:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > templates > Your theme's template > Ungrouped Templates > headeriinclude

Didn't work :/
Please provide any testing account logins because as a guest I'm unable to see shoutbox.
(2012-06-21, 05:26 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide any testing account logins because as a guest I'm unable to see shoutbox.

You don't need to, verifiy ur email. The thing is that the shoutbox isn't showing up. I installed 1.7 and it show's up for only the default theme.
If its showing on default theme and not in the current theme then you've to either insert the shoutbox variable from default index template the current theme's index template. Or deactivate and reactivate the plugin again.
Thanks Yaldaram.
Would you think that would also be the same case, with star images?