MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post, Member List, and Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded my forum to 1.2 and I have a few issues that I can't seem to resolve myself.

When I click to enter a forum and it shows the thread listings, the last post area is empty. I have added a picture to this post to better explain what I mean. I can't seem to find anything in the admin panel that seems to deal with this.

My next problem is the Member List. I set it to list people desc by posts, but it's still listing people by the day they registered.

Last, but not least, none of the plugins that I have installed are working. I know that old 1.1.x plugins do not work for 1.2.x. I am speaking of plugins that are in the 1.2.x category. The only plugin that I have gotten to work was Board Message and that shows a board message twice instead of once. I tried group legend and post on reg and neither did anything. (Group legend I did not have installed before and Post of Reg I did.)

I thought perhaps it was because I left my plugins turned on when I installed 1.2, but I have no idea how the fix that issue. Those that I had the 1.1 version of were already turned on when I uploaded them. I deactived them and reactived them and nothing happened. Brand news one do not do anything at all, even though they are not on when I first install them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Try going to your ACP and rebuild cache. That might solve the Last Post problem.

Can you give us a link to your site to have a closer look?
I just tried the rebuild for Forum Counters and Thread Counters. That didn't seem to solve the issue. I could send you a link via PM as I would rather not post my link on the board.

Edit: Well, I got the last post working. Apparently something was wrong with the template that I was using. My plugin and Member list still have the same issues. Board message now only shows up ones, but it won't update the message. The others don't show up at all.

Edit 2: Figured out my issue. Someone my settings.php was set to 644, even though I know I set it to 777 when I updated to 1.2 so now my settings are working. Still having issues with some of the plugins, but that is for another thread.