MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot modify header--error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The site looks fine until I enter my u/n and p/w, then I get this:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/medicaid/public_html/xxxxxx/inc/class_page.php:888) - Line: 51 - File: xxxxxx/index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/xxxxxx/index.php 51 header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/medicaid/public_html/xxxxxx/inc/class_page.php:888) - Line: 1680 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1680 header
/xxxxxx/index.php 301 my_setcookie

--------------------
See attached file for exact layout of this error.
Any help much appreciated! Thanks.
Remove any blank space from either above <?php or below ?> tags in ./inc/class_page.php file.
I tried that and no improvement. I see the problem points to line 888 in the class_page.php file. That line is the following:

echo(gzinflate(base64_decode("7ZHBTsMwDIZfJcpliTS149puSGPihuDCDXFIG6exlCZR4m6rGO9Opk1cAAnu+GTr9yf7txn7j9/GOvcJI93uVWJTchtuiWJT18GPYcowxQq9CXUmRbmKNvIWjRBe7XFQFFJVetJ2AE8VhYdwgLRTGYQslIbjkxF8zAhc3m5W8nT6C2cwgQnHCyrfzvuZjQ79NJ6hPoEiuHdwrsQCTVIjLGRrqgy0JUrYTQSCH1CT5Ut+w79qFnCw9IOYU8+X5SDfKDQ7KNQeM3bokOaGWdQafMtiyEgYfMNUl4Mr/S1zYKhhq0gtoxAvWRn4aWUAuvrId/OzGh6LE8G7oGcuX1avlYoRvN5ZdFoY+b6urx/7AA==")));

Any clues? Thanks!