MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Server Directory Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have moved my bb from one hosting provider to another, as part of this the directory structure has changed.  I have the board up and working but some of the links such as Search, Member List, user CP, all still point to the old directory structure.  

Is there a file this configuration is held in?

Cheers,
cheersevans Wrote:Hi,

I have moved my bb from one hosting provider to another, as part of this the directory structure has changed. I have the board up and working but some of the links such as Search, Member List, user CP, all still point to the old directory structure.

Cheers,

I cannot access the admin CP to be able to change the general configuration of the URL. I am getting a langage error:

Language (/home/content/c/h/e/cheersevans/html/friday/inc/languages/) is not installed

I know for the general board langauage setting is held in inc/config.php, is there a different one for the admincp?

Thanks
Yes, it is in config.php & settings.php
cheersevans Wrote:Hi,

I have moved my bb from one hosting provider to another, as part of this the directory structure has changed. I have the board up and working but some of the links such as Search, Member List, user CP, all still point to the old directory structure.

Cheers,

You need to edit the "Board URL" setting in the Admin CP --> Settings --> General Configuration