MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★ ★ BronyBoard.net - BRAND NEW BRONY FORUM! JUST FOR BRONIES! ★ ★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: tsVE.png]

Ponies and MLP Fans worldwide on HF, I give you the one and only Brony Board, but you may be asking yourself what's so special about this forum?
well a few things, we have several forum areas for you're bronie needs, and also fanbase get together's where you can get in touch with other bronies.
we love and tolerate each other here at the brony board and that's what counts.

You can also donate some funds and get a special rank, each rankbar is different so you can see and we also have awards and at times
we may also hold give aways to users, so come on down to the
brony board, where your only fantasy comes true. we are waiting for you.

There is also a slight chance we may hire staff and mods.
we have many open opportunities for moderator positions.
Not enough rainbows and unicorns.
(2012-06-22, 09:29 AM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]I give you the one and only Brony Board
http://thebiggestboards.com/2529/Other/Pony-Central/

1M+ posts. Runs on MyBB.

Just pointing out.
Defiantly too many sections/forums for a new board in my opinion.
I'd make "Feedback/Suggestions" a child forum of "Brony Board Daily" to start with and then just try cutting down a few until your member base has increased a little.

#HF's first gay-lime brony
(2012-06-22, 09:43 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough rainbows and unicorns.

Lol! i wish..

(2012-06-22, 10:57 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-22, 09:29 AM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]I give you the one and only Brony Board

1M+ posts. Runs on MyBB.

Just pointing out.

Idiot statement, that was meant to mean Nothing really.

(2012-06-22, 11:17 AM)Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Defiantly too many sections/forums for a new board in my opinion.
I'd make "Feedback/Suggestions" a child forum of "Brony Board Daily" to start with and then just try cutting down a few until your member base has increased a little.

#HF's first gay-lime brony

Billy mays From HF lol. anyways I think ill go with my own Instincts because I've had quite alot of members now.
You should really listen to these guys...

They are only trying to help you out and your just throwing it back in their faces. When i posted my showcase the comments only helped me. You have 8 members and way to many sections. Its confusing.
(2012-06-22, 10:57 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]

1M+ posts. Runs on MyBB.

Just pointing out.

Quote:Idiot statement, that was meant to mean Nothing really.
Good luck running a forum with not taking or even trying to listen to what I said. It was in reply to your OP which meant only, to which I wanted to say, you're not just alone.

Quote:because I've had quite alot of members now.
Have fun having members. Actually you know what, the above article I linked to I guess only has around 2K members. Member's doesn't mean anything FYI, activity and posting are the real goals you should be aiming for.
(2012-06-22, 12:13 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]Idiot statement, that was meant to mean Nothing really.

Billy mays From HF lol. anyways I think ill go with my own Instincts because I've had quite alot of members now.

We currently have 9 members registered.

lol

Terrible writing, boring theme, no visible posts to guests, too many sections, and admin has a bad attitude ... can see where this is going.
Isn't it against the rules to showcase a site where guests can't see content? I'm not sure, either way, it's stupid.
Quote:Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board

Correct. Did not know that was a rule.
Pages: 1 2