MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I set the classic view, my postbit user details (rep, join date, post count etc) font all turns to white and the reputation button image goes missing. As follows:
[Image: c65c0593b115bbe9fb067e814a757163.png]

I'm not sure why, in that image the font colour is correct however the rep button still missing. In the OP, the font colour is white.

Any ideas?
Please post your website's URL and any testing account.
It's being hosted locally Yaldaram, I'm trying to get a working prototype before any release. It only happens when I switch to classic view.
You're possibly using an older (1.4) theme which didn't have the rep button, so add one yourself if necessary.
How do I go about that, Yumi? Also, any reasoning behind the white text in the original post?
Your screenshot doesn't show any white text.
Regardless, if you're not comfortable with editing themes, I suggest grabbing a 1.6 compatible theme, since it has a higher chance of working correctly and will be less painful than fixing up a 1.4 theme.
I can't find a 1.6 theme to suit my needs. Since it's a Japanese related forum I need a theme that is of red/white/black colour scheme, and that's a pretty narrow criteria, and this is about all I could find, that was nice and didn't require a logo. Toungue
Thanks Yaldaram, I'm sure I will find something Smile
The button is broken which leads me to think it's not a 1.4 issue. Check the image path. Smile
Also as for turning white - it looks black to me, or am I blind? Toungue