MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bootstrap Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It looks just the same as the table row - that is boring. It is ultimately useless when you can just get rid of it and write "74 replies" and "334 views". It is just more intuitive. It's also what most theme designers are doing now.
Ah i see, is it what "All the cool kids are doing these days"? Big Grin

So you'd rather have it like this:
[Image: qvTTH.png]
(2012-06-23, 08:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah i see, is it what "All the cool kids are doing these days"? Big Grin

Exactly. Toungue

The preview is pretty much what I meant, though the last post column seems to be much larger than the first one. I'm guessing that was just a quick mockup to test it out, but either way you should fix it.
Like So:

[Image: 6VvRH.png]

?? Smile
Yeah, that's it. It makes more sense to make the first one wider if you have forum descriptions (which most forums do) but it still looks nice.
Obviously the first cell will have te read/unread thread image Smile
pretty good theme,its nice to see bootstrap is in usage SmileSmile.
all the best buddy
Thanks Smile
Nice job!
Thanks ^_^

Ok, I uploaded a screenshot of the current index page Smile There are a few things I have left to change

1. The forum read/unread images
  2. The new PM link colour (to green)
  3. The links colour for the logout/mark forums read/team/stats links in the Board Statistics (to black?)
  4. The full mybb copyright

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3