MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Under v 2.1, can't login now, "sticks" on member.php page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded from  1.1.7 to 2.1. Now after loging in as Admin, it "sticks" on the "member.php" page (a blank page) It does say you will now be re-directed, but it only makes it as far as the member.php page.
You mean MyBB 1.2? Wink

1) Can you go back to your forum index (directly from your browser's address bar) and see if you are logged in?
2) If you are logged in: logout, and then login again. Do you still get the same blank page?
DennisTT Wrote:You mean MyBB 1.2? Wink

1) Can you go back to your forum index (directly from your browser's address bar) and see if you are logged in?
2) If you are logged in: logout, and then login again. Do you still get the same blank page?

Hello Dennis

I mean v1.2 (sorry, don't know why I keep calling it v2.1), anyway you are correct sir. I used the browsers "back" button either Opera and FF, and then I show that I am logged in!
If I log out and then log back in (without using the "back" button) I get the same blank "member.php" page on both FF and Opera.

Any idea what it may be?
sunspark Wrote:Related?

Hey thanks Sunspark, I should have checked out your link first. That fixed the problem.
DennisTT Wrote:You mean MyBB 1.2? Wink

This is a thank you before you get a chance to answer Dennis. You probably were going to tell me to do what is said at the link that Sunspark left above. It worked.