MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Relationship Advice Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is this dedicated only to straight couples?
(2012-06-24, 01:35 PM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Is this dedicated only to straight couples?

No any relationship that needs support or just wants to talk we can offer advice to.
Interesting to see how this goes. I think some years ago you would have had a better chance, but with the introduction and expansion of social networking sites like Facebook, tumblr, Twitter and the likes people have a lot of places to vent and find/like/share those images with 'deep' meanings behind them that relate to relationships.
Then there's also Yahoo! Answers.

In the past I spoke openly (and privately) about my relationship(s) on forums that I was already a part of. I can't imagine what it would be like to have forums based on it.

Hopefully people continue getting involved and it stays active! Smile
Thanks Ryan. I will try my best no matter what. Relationships and advice has always interested me so I thought I would give it a go.
Interesting subject for a forum. It looks nice. I like the logo in particular. Only two things i would suggest. Decreasing the forums width and adding a favicon. I like fix width styles about 900 - 1000 pixels wide. But thats just me.
(2012-06-24, 04:04 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting subject for a forum. It looks nice. I like the logo in particular. Only two things i would suggest. Decreasing the forums width and adding a favicon. I like fixth width styles about 900 - 1000 pixels wide. But thats just me.

Thanks for the comments. I will work on a favicon and see about the forum width.
Interesting subject and niche. Good luck. Although Ryan, I think forums still does the job in this area. Facebook/Twitter is such that you can easily get avoided due to mass traffic and status updates and the answers maybe not pleasing or worth a reading.
(2012-06-24, 07:38 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting subject and niche. Good luck. Although Ryan, I think forums still does the job in this area. Facebook/Twitter is such that you can easily get avoided due to mass traffic and status updates and the answers maybe not pleasing or worth a reading.
For most people though, they just want somewhere to vent and maybe get a few likes/posts and maybe a private message or two and their problem resolves itself.

For those who have more serious problems, something like this would be great. Hopefully it will become what you envisioned. Smile

Actually, I'm joining. Smile
Thanks Ryan. Nice to see you on the forums! Hope it all goes well.
It looks a very nice theme. I am not sure if it is something I would go for myself, but I wish you luck.

One small thing (it seems petty but...) I think that forum should be called Heart Breaks & Issues rather than Heart Brakes & Issues unless it is a deliberate pun that I am missing the meaning of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4