MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Relationship Advice Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello there. Today I introduce you to the forum that I have been working on for a while. It is all about relationships & love. I have had a lot of hard times and good times in relationships and I have always been interested in helping out other people with advice about relationships.

Love to me is my life, I have always easily fallen in love and normally end up getting hurt.

Hopefully you will come and help you make the forums decent and active.

[Image: statsig.php]
Relationship Forums
Interesting topic.. good luck Smile
Thanks wils172. Thought it was another of those niches not over done. Hopefully it will be good. Love giving people advice so thought it could work.
(2012-06-22, 08:58 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks wils172. Thought it was another of those niches not over done. Hopefully it will be good. Love giving people advice so thought it could work.

It's a topic that can certainly carry the forum on its own without a lot of extra fluff required.. if you work hard at seo and content it could be a decent forum I think.
I can't imagine anything more disturbing than the thought of my girlfriend discussing our relationship with strangers on the internet. I think probably discussions best left to close friends.
(2012-06-22, 09:01 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a topic that can certainly carry the forum on its own without a lot of extra fluff required.. if you work hard at seo and content it could be a decent forum I think.
Yeah that's the idea. Will take time but with a good keyword domain like that I will try my best.

(2012-06-22, 09:02 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine anything more disturbing than the thought of my girlfriend discussing our relationship with strangers on the internet. I think probably discussions best left to close friends.

I fell the same to be honest. Does not mean that it does not happen. People want support and they do not have people to talk too.
I can understand brad-t, but actually, there are many people searching for advices online. I guess that this is a good niche. Good luck.
(2012-06-22, 09:02 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine anything more disturbing than the thought of my girlfriend discussing our relationship with strangers on the internet. I think probably discussions best left to close friends.

Not all people can talk with family and friends, my forum has some people who join and say they can't talk to their family and friends. but they find after talking on the forum they can then start to talk with them.

As long as it's done properly and offers good advice I think it could work.

Some people would actually prefer advice from strangers, it's a lot less bias and has no implications. I wouldn't be happy though if my girlfriend was on there discussing our relationship either, but for different reasons lol.

At least it's a unique niche with a not-so-awful look and organised sections. That's becoming a rarity. Good luck Roach. Though if I were to offer you some advice, I would tell you not to fall in love so quickly. How ironic right? Toungue
Thanks all for the comments. Hopefully this will go well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4