MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i have two problems i want to add couple more boxes to my postbit pic here [Image: 2cwq715.jpg]

Second problem when i switch to classic the box over hangs the post check screen for what i mean [Image: mb4lg7.png] i do want to add more boxes to that two and have it display correctly

any help would be greatly appreciated
Forum url ?
http://gamerzonthe.net choose the theme at the bottom of the page cheers mate

EDIT: Got the border sorted out just have the issues of the over lapping if the post is long enough there's no problem but when its a short post it over laps so guessing there has to be a setting to set the post template a specific size? Im getting lost in the code been a long day lol
In global.css find .postbit_content and replace min-height:290px to min-height:350px; .

For trade count you will need to wrap tradecount variable with <span class="postbit_details-border block"></span> .

In postbit_classic (and in postbit) template search for {$postbit['tradecount']} (or something like that variable) and wrap it with span tag (as i mentioned above).
(2012-06-23, 03:13 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]In global.css find .postbit_content and replace min-height:290px to min-height:350px; .

For trade count you will need to wrap tradecount variable with <span class="postbit_details-border block"></span> .

In postbit_classic (and in postbit) template search for {$postbit['tradecount']} (or something like that variable) and wrap it with span tag (as i mentioned above).

Thanks champ that work perfect and thanks for making the theme such a clean layout Smile

The who Trade Count thing just appears to be impossible ive looked through almost every template looking for the word trade count eztrader and just cant find it anywhere definitely not in postbit think it might just have to stay like that lol
The trade count is "hardcoded" in the php of the plugin. I did an edited version for Shemo on the Shavenook.

http://shavenook.com/thread-what-makes-a-good-soap

You can see it on the AceNavy theme
(2012-06-24, 04:49 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The trade count is "hardcoded" in the php of the plugin. I did an edited version for Shemo on the Shavenook.

http://shavenook.com/thread-what-makes-a-good-soap

You can see it on the AceNavy theme

And how do i go about getting this? lol
Well, I made it for Shemo as part of a paid solution (some other small edits as well) so I dunno if I can "sell" it twice Big Grin

Also. you are using the twist theme, I am not sure if the edit I did would work on that. In theory it should.
I see now.
In inc/plugins folder open eztrader.php

and find (after line 710)

// Show the trader info
		$post['user_details'] = '
					<b>' . $lang->eztrader_profile . ' </b>
					(<a href="' . $mybb->settings['bburl'] . '/eztrader.php?id=' . $post['uid'] . '">' . ($traderSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'] ? ($tradecount > 0 ? '+' . $tradecount : $tradecount)  : $tradecount)   . '</a>)<br />' . $post['user_details'];

}

replace it with

// Show the trader info
					<span class=\"postbit_details-border block\"><b>' . $lang->eztrader_profile . ' </b>
					(<a href="' . $mybb->settings['bburl'] . '/eztrader.php?id=' . $post['uid'] . '">' . ($traderSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'] ? ($tradecount > 0 ? '+' . $tradecount : $tradecount)  : $tradecount)   . '</a>)<br /></span>' . $post['user_details'];

}

In global.css add

.postbit_details-border b {
font-weight:400;
}

.postbit_details-border br {
 display:none;
}

If that edit gives you some kind of error replace it with

// Show the trader info
                     <span class="postbit_details-border block"><b>' . $lang->eztrader_profile . ' </b>
                     (<a href="' . $mybb->settings['bburl'] . '/eztrader.php?id=' . $post['uid'] . '">' . ($traderSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'] ? ($tradecount > 0 ? '+' . $tradecount : $tradecount)  : $tradecount)   . '</a>)<br /></span>' . $post['user_details'];

}
Thanks Johnny - I am not so good at these table-less things Big Grin
Pages: 1 2