MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add post/thread counts for each forums on a custom theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My custom theme doesn't display the post/thread counts in each forum but I would like it to. Is there any way I could add it? I tried comparing other theme's templates and mine but since this would require adding a new column I felt like I would break something Toungue Forum link is http://play-connect.com
You will need to edit some templates in the "Forum Bit Templates" set and probably some in the "Forum Display Templates" one.
(2012-06-24, 04:25 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to edit some templates in the "Forum Bit Templates" set and probably some in the "Forum Display Templates" one.

Yea I know that Toungue I'm just asking if anyone knows exactly how.
Not exactly, but what I can tell you quickly, is that there are some td´s you need to copy from the default mybb theme.
(2012-06-25, 04:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly, but what I can tell you quickly, is that there are some td´s you need to copy from the default mybb theme.

Yea I took a look at it. I'm just afraid I'll break something on the theme if I just start copying and pasting stuff.

EDIT nvm that plugin wasn't it. I don't know which is the problem T_T