MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recaptcha III Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my forum (smokesoftware.org made just yesterday) when people try to signup there is no captcha and so when they put in their details and press register it gives them the error of they have to put in the captcha. So I have been searching for bug fixes for a while and most I have come by don't help but I have seen alot about the mod Recaptcha III so I installed it all correctly and tried to make an account and this is the error that comes on this page: www.smokesoftware.org/member.php
What is the fix for this?

Thanks!
Have you tried what this page suggests?
http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Common_Error_M....284096.29
(2012-06-24, 07:25 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried what this page suggests?
http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Common_Error_M....284096.29

That didn't work, when I found what it wanted me to find it had already been changed to $hiddencaptcha
I'm able to see the registration page correctly now, is it fixed on your end as well?

Edit: There's no error any more, but no captcha either. Did you disable it temporarily?
(2012-06-24, 07:42 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm able to see the registration page correctly now, is it fixed on your end as well?

Edit: There's no error any more, but no captcha either. Did you disable it temporarily?

I have deactivated the recaptcha III mod which just took it back to normal, but do you even see a captcha?
There is no captcha currently - just a blank space.
(2012-06-24, 07:52 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]There is no captcha currently - just a blank space.

Thats the problem, I installed recaptcha III to fix that bug but that messed it up even more. I then deactivated it.
PM me your admin details, I'll have a look if you like.
(2012-06-24, 08:18 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]PM me your admin details, I'll have a look if you like.

No, I do not feel go about that. I will never do that.
That's your call.

Are you sure captcha is turned on in the settings? It's odd that we're not getting any of the captcha related text/fields and not even the template is being called (judging from the HTML source).
Pages: 1 2