MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No user notepads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no way to access user notepads.

Users that go to usercp.php?action=notepad are shown nothing at all.

I checked the source code of that file and it appears there's no source code at all of this feature.

Has it been fixed in a recent update or something?
The notepad is visible and usable from the User CP landing page.
Not in my forum.

[Image: weQi6.png]
links to
[Image: 8zXcy.png]
that is a blank page.
Must be an outdated theme you're using/based your theme off.

Have a look at the User CP on these forums (or if you have a fresh install like I also tried on) and you'll see it is in the User CP landing page.
People use this?
(2012-06-24, 04:19 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]People use this?

It's good for jotting down information. I myself use it extensively.
Like Ryan said, you're possibly using 1.4.x theme. Its available on the main page (landing page like Ryan said) of your UserCP.

I agree, I don't even use it for myself, no modcp and admincp notepads either. I always have a notepad in my laptop cover and pen in it.

I use it quite a lot.
I'm legitimately surprised. Figured people would just use their native apps like notepad for jotting stuff down ...
(2012-06-24, 11:01 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I'm legitimately surprised. Figured people would just use their native apps like notepad for jotting stuff down ...

For forum/MyBB related notes, I tend to use the notepad. Clearly I wouldn't use it as a shopping list but it has it's uses.
Pages: 1 2