MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reported post ModCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if anyone can help me here
I have been tweaking a theme and notice when i went to the ModCP report posts area, you can`t see what it says.
see image below

[Image: 71pe3a.jpg]

which template do i need to go to and how to change the colour to be able to read it.

thanks in advance if you can help me
AdminCP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > global.css > and find .trow_shaded class and edit hex color code of its color property.
(2012-06-24, 05:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > global.css > and find .trow_shaded class and edit hex color code of its color property.

thanks for the reply.....
had a look and the color property was empty so put #000000 and the only part that change was the reason

but if I hover the cursor over the others sections you can read them !!!!!!
also if i change the background property to a darker color then i can read all sections (but i dont want to change the background color)

so is there something else i need to change ?
Thanks for helping
Add the following class in global.css;
.trow_shaded a:link, .trow_shaded a:active, .trow_shaded a:visited, .trow_shaded a:hover{
color: #000000;
}
(2012-06-25, 01:50 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following class in global.css;
.trow_shaded a:link, .trow_shaded a:active, .trow_shaded a:visited, .trow_shaded a:hover{
color: #000000;
}

Great thanks....that did it for me.....nSmile
rep ya +1
got another one here.......

Mod CP / Profile Editor - and the moderator options - where will i need to go to change these properties.

[Image: etsga1.jpg]

thanks again for the help
Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > modcp.css > Advanced Mode.

Add this at the bottom:

label {
	color: #fff;
}
Thanks..... that fixed the main part
but when you select either one it expands and you can not read the extra info ?

[Image: 1412qs5.jpg]

thanks for helping me