MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Temoi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DEAD PROJECT

50% finished, but i've only worked on it for a day Smile I'm enjoying working on this, and want to make it the best i can! I've decided to stop development on 1CrimsonX Elegance. If you would like it, PM me and i can tell you where to download. This theme is a bit better IMO, and i plan to actually complete this theme and release it here.
How can i improve the theme? Please let me know;

FEATURES:
Low use of images for increased load time and minimalism
Large template edits for unique look
Minimal design - unnecessary and rarely used features have been removed.

PRICING:
Beta - $0.00
Release - $?.??

COMPATIBILITY:
Google Chrome - Complete
Safari - Unknown
Opera - Unknown
Internet Explorer 7-10 - Complete
Firefox - Unknown

UPDATES:
0.1 - First run for

UPCOMING:
Nothing. This project is dead.

SCREENSHOTS:
The crimson color hurts eyes.
(2012-06-25, 05:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]The crimson color hurts eyes.

Okay. Maybe I'll change the red to something less upfront.
I think this still needs a lot of work, honestly. While I appreciate the concept of removing features that aren't really useful, you have to add value by doing so.

I don't really like the welcome sidebar. It takes up a lot of space to display very little information and those icons are indecipherable to me -- aside from the power icon I have no idea what any of them could mean.

New thread page has buttons at the side but controls at the bottom, doesn't make sense.

Keep trying.
(2012-06-26, 01:00 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I think this still needs a lot of work, honestly. While I appreciate the concept of removing features that aren't really useful, you have to add value by doing so.

I don't really like the welcome sidebar. It takes up a lot of space to display very little information and those icons are indecipherable to me -- aside from the power icon I have no idea what any of them could mean.

New thread page has buttons at the side but controls at the bottom, doesn't make sense.

Keep trying.

I can't keep trying. I lost this theme entirely, and due to template problems, I can never complete this theme. It would take weeks to fix all the paths. This thread can be closed. I have already started a new theme, and I'm being more thourough and looking for new ideas. *cough*

(btw, when you mouse over the buttons they display the action they execute.)
If you have problems with incorrect paths open the theme in Notepad ++ (or similar) and use Find and Replace to fix the paths.
If you end up making this a paid theme, nobody will buy it. You need to live up to people like Audentio and Codicious.
(2012-06-29, 01:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you end up making this a paid theme, nobody will buy it. You need to live up to people like Audentio and Codicious.

Lol, this project has been dead for awhile now. It would never be paid, unless I made it WAYYYY better.
It died rather quick. You posted this thread 4 days before I posted?
(2012-06-29, 01:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to live up to people like Audentio and Codicious.

In addition with PixelMonkey Smile
Pages: 1 2