MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Next Generation Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.Well im new here,im AmanGautam present to you my website based on Mybb forum,and i make it through my Java mobile phone no pc used.please join there because need some members,some perfect members and i know im at best place for that.
Next Generation Community
Do not set GoMobile theme as default. Most of the people (like me) visits through their Desktops/Laptops etc.
No bro i set thecure theme.it detect pc also.going to change it.thank you very much bro.
your icons and logo needs to be re sized
You absolutely murdered this theme. You took it, shot it, stomped on it a few times, than put it up as your forum's theme.
The logo is huge. Icons are huge. You have huge register and login buttons right near the default login panel. Why repeat whats already been done? Imo is need some serious work. Never heard of anyone making a website over there phone before. This is probably the reason why.
(2012-06-26, 08:41 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is huge. Icons are huge. You have huge register and login buttons right near the default login panel. Why repeat whats already been done? Imo is need some serious work. Never heard of anyone making a website over there phone before. This is probably the reason why.

Then bro tell me what resolution i should use for my logos and icons.Please help me.Because im new in this area.

(2012-06-26, 06:57 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]You absolutely murdered this theme. You took it, shot it, stomped on it a few times, than put it up as your forum's theme.

Well thank you very much skatboard guy for your reply.
I'm just saying man. If you want to build your website don't do it from your phone. I mean, you even messed up the mobile theme it doesn't work properly on my phone. If you want it to look good, get on.a computer, build the site, and see what every one else is looking at right now.