MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achievement plugin 2.4 icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

Where can I find the small medals for the achievements? Whenever I try to make a new achievement it asks me for the icon which I have to upload myself... Where are they?

Thanks

Since the OP of that thread was too cheap to share the icons for it, I found some of my own and resized them for you

Good luck!

http://www.mediafire.com/?br78wfcismv8hqs
Source link?
Another thing

I made a new achievement for reputation... I added image the amount of rep required etc etc

I then gave a user the required amount of rep which was 50 and he didnt get the achievement? Any idea why? I use the default settings.

thanks
I think the achievements plugin runs as a task. So maybe one every day, the task will run and go over every user that needs to be given an achievement.

Regards,
Shannon
(2012-06-27, 01:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think the achievements plugin runs as a task. So maybe one every day, the task will run and go over every user that needs to be given an achievement.

Regards,
Shannon

I see, well it hsant been 24 hours yet so I will report back later on Smile
Bro i have a collection of medals.I made it few months ago.Now i have submitted my submission at mods section.I caleed it 'MyMedals Pack By AmanGautam'.
It consist of 62 medals and 12 zodiac signs medals,perfectly made for Achievement plugin.Wait for Admin Step.!I'll make a thread related to that.So Please wait buddy!
(2012-06-26, 09:03 PM)thomja Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

Where can I find the small medals for the achievements? Whenever I try to make a new achievement it asks me for the icon which I have to upload myself... Where are they?

Thanks

Since the OP of that thread was too cheap to share the icons for it, I found some of my own and resized them for you

Good luck!

http://www.mediafire.com/?br78wfcismv8hqs

You Sir disgust me! A free awards system and all you can say is "Since the OP of that thread was too cheap to share the icons for it, I found some of my own and resized them for you"

You are wasting valuable server resources by posting such ignorance. Pfft!

But thanks for the icons Toungue