MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add custom image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
anyone know how to remove on.gif and off.gif and put my own pictures,custom image in every topics
thanks!
Just replace the files on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif with your own icons (they must be named as the original ones). You can find the default icons in the folder "images".
no.what i mean is one custom icon in one topic.for ex i have 10 topic i put 10 pictures in front of them.replacing the on,off,offlock i just have 3 icons.
anyone help please
I would guess no one has answered you since this would either take a major modification or it's not possible. If a modification IS possible, I doubt anyone would make it, since they can't see the point of it? If you got rid of the 3 icons and had them replaced by a bunch of different ones, your members wouldn't know if there were new messages or if the forum was locked. That just goes against the whole point of the software! At least that's how I see it! Sorry! Big Grin