MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding Rank Image Error. Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I'm wanting to add Rank Images to each group, I have already added one to 'Regstrigered' users. but when I try to add one to the Admin group it says error.

Someone help me please
Go to your FTP > Go to your Images directory> Rank Images> Drag it in there> Then when you put it for the Usergroup you want, go to whatever (Let's just say Moderator)> Then, put the name of the image in the place where it asks for the URL.
What's this rank images thing you guys are talking about?
(2012-06-27, 02:13 AM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]What's this rank images thing you guys are talking about?

UsergroupGroup Image.

@OP: Make sure the path of the image is correct. Also if it doesn't solves the question then would be good if you show what type of error is it.
I've tried this over and over.

when I apply a rank image to members, it works but its not working for staff.
Double check the path to the images is correct and assure that the image names are correct. Otherwise it should be working fine. If not, give us a URL and we'll see what we can find out.

Regards,
Shannon
When I go to the ACP>Group>Admin then go to group image, I enter: images/groupimages/english/admin.png

then when I click done, apply it says: Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.
Sounds like a 404 error. Do you have a .htaccess file uploaded?
Looks like to me your host issue then.
(2012-06-27, 10:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a 404 error. Do you have a .htaccess file uploaded?

I'm not sure.
I'll redownload a new one from mybb.

@Yaldaram - How can It be a host problem? if it works with registered members but not Admins, or modarators.
Pages: 1 2