MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host 4 Post 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Since 2009, Host 4 Post has been a slow but progressive community. We have slowly built up to a community with 49,000 posts, 6,400 threads and 1,500 members.

Since 2009, we have kept the same Gold theme. Well over the past 2 or 3 months, the Host 4 Post team have been working on a new version of Host 4 Post. Which we refer to as, "H4P V2.0".

With the new launch of Host 4 post we did the following:
- New Theme on the Main Site and the Community
- New Install of MyBB along with fewer plugins to improve speed.
- New Install of Wordpress
- New Content on the Main site
- More professional attitude and content
- New Dedicated Server
- New ordering system (from The Hosting Tool to iPanel)

We hope that this new version of Host 4 Post is better and will attract more members.

If you are currently a Host 4 Post member, I suggest you check back in and see what we have done. If you are not a Host 4 Post member, this is the perfect opportunity to take a look and see what the new H4P offers.

Our Community link is http://host4post.com/community and our main site is http://host4post.com

Kind Regards,
Cohen Lewis
AKA - Geek Cohen
H4P CEO & Founder
It seems like you forgot to add the MyBB copyright to the theme. Wink
What means no of posts in Cost? Does that mean I have to post that much on main cmmunity forum? How it tracked about what plan i'm eligible for?

Edit: OK, got the rules pages :p
(2012-06-27, 08:55 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like you forgot to add the MyBB copyright to the theme. Wink

CRAP! Added now.

(2012-06-27, 09:40 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]What means no of posts in Cost? Does that mean I have to post that much on main cmmunity forum? How it tracked about what plan i'm eligible for?

Edit: OK, got the rules pages :p

Visit the site and find out. And then if you have any further questions, direct those questions to the Forum. You will get quicker replies and more info from staff there.
I like how the main WP site and the forums have the exact same theme. It's a really good look, and one that I'm hoping to achieve for my own site some day (just looking for the right dev).
(2012-06-28, 06:41 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I like how the main WP site and the forums have the exact same theme. It's a really good look, and one that I'm hoping to achieve for my own site some day (just looking for the right dev).

Its pretty easy if you know what you are doing. A bit of stuffing around, but good fun while coding. I learnt a lot from coding it Smile
I wish you the best of luck with your community. It's always good to see new posts 2 hosts entering the competition.
(2012-06-29, 10:02 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you the best of luck with your community. It's always good to see new posts 2 hosts entering the competition.

We aren't exactly new. We have been around since 2009.