MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello MyBB,

I recently released a new forum after adding new stuff to the forums and making things different.

Check the forums out and leave a review pleaseSmile

www.ultimategamingforums.co.uk
Let me know what think?
Haven't bothered changing the logo yet, so that's a downer. Also what's the service message on every forum mean?

Pretty poor forum that needs some work before showcasing.

Regards,
Shannon
I am talking with some one about a logo getting designed.

what do you mean service message.
It says service online on every forum, thats what he means.
I have removed that, It was a plugin from Yaldaram. It tells you if your forum is offline.
Jeez. I try not to get involved in forum bashing in this section, but come on. Your logo is still the default Apart1. Sad Whether you are getting a logo designed or not, while you are waiting you still need to change it.
I know, I'm going to remove that completetly now.

Sorry guys

Also + can you all tell me other things I can change ect.. (I'll change the logo, any other things
Here is my honest opinion.

It doesn't look like a gaming forum at all. You are claiming it to be the "Ultimate Gaming Community Forums" but i see nothing that proves that. The favicon is just a tick. You should change it to something more gaming related. Like a joypad or something. You have not edited the theme at all, from what i can see. You should change the theme to something more related to gaming or, edit this theme to include more gaming renders. Something, anything. It looks plain and dull.

Why are there forums for football and movies when you have specified it to be a gaming forum? Should that not be in offtopic, rather than have its own category? It doesn't make sense. Like on other forums i've seen. You've started putting descriptions in at the top and then got bored and stopped, why?

Your shoutbox is not working. Also i think you should remove the popup telling people to register, its really annoying. To be honest with you, i don't mean to sound a jerk but its ridiculous. Your not even trying.

One last thing. I think there are to many forums/categories.
Thank you.

I am changing the icon, Its a gaming & general website for all.

I have updated the website, I am trying as much as I can.

This is my first ever forum
I would stop using the 1apart theme if I were you. It's not really meant for gaming in any way. There are plenty of gaming themes available for MyBB now that you should use. I also think that the logo needs a major make over, just doesn't look good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11