MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling 3 Custom MyBB Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ended. No offers so I'll probably just give away.
Unless you bought the "unique theme" off, wils172. Than you ripped the theme from him, and should be banned. If you bought it from him, and didn't rip it than you are lying to everyone as he is selling it, or sold it for 100 dollars. His sales thread can be found here, http://community.mybb.com/thread-120301.html
(2012-06-27, 12:22 PM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you bought the "unique theme" off, wils172. Than you ripped the theme from him, and should be banned. If you bought it from him, and didn't rip it than you are lying to everyone as he is selling it, or sold it for 100 dollars. His sales thread can be found here, http://community.mybb.com/thread-120301.html

I'm the one and only person who owns this custom theme. As you can see in the thread you mentioned he's no longer selling this theme, because I purchased it from him. As will also stated in that thread, the original cost for the theme was $220.

Thanks for your concern though bro. Smile
Nice to know people are looking out for one and other, to prevent scam and ripping from occurring.

I'll try and get will to post here to ensure peace at mind.
KidMurdoch did purchase the theme and has full rights to resell it if he wishes.
Pretty harsh to just call someone out without knowing the truth behind it :/

Wils even confirmed it.

Good luck with selling these!
(2012-06-27, 05:55 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty harsh to just call someone out without knowing the truth behind it :/

Wils even confirmed it.

Good luck with selling these!

I am just looking out for all the members here. That is all. Last thing I seen was the theme being sold for 100 and it was not sold. Obviously the sale was recent. Regardless I am sorry, I literally was just looking out for members.
(2012-06-27, 05:55 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with selling these!

Thanks bro. Smile

(2012-06-27, 11:45 PM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I am just looking out for all the members here. That is all. Last thing I seen was the theme being sold for 100 and it was not sold. Obviously the sale was recent. Regardless I am sorry, I literally was just looking out for members.

Don't worry about it man, I probably would have done the exact same thing. There's a lot of theme ripping going on these days. Undecided

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Side Note: Prices have been lowered.
Bumping the price down on the first custom theme.
You might want to fix a bug in theme 3. The section collapse button doesn't uncollapse; it stays collapsed.
(2012-06-30, 04:12 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to fix a bug in theme 3. The section collapse button doesn't uncollapse; it stays collapsed.

I noticed that, it's not actually a bug with the theme.

It goes away if I disable all my plugins, I haven't pinpointed which one causes it yet though.
Pages: 1 2