MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Super moderator CP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a plugin out there for a super moderator cp? Considering there is a mod cp for mods, an admin cp for admins. But no super moderator cp for super moderators.

I understand I can give smods access to the admin cpa and cut down their privileges. However If there was an entire cp via a plugin or something I would prefer that.
what exactly do you need for super mods that mod cp doesn't provide?
IMO You may need to add additional links/stuff to already available modcp.php instead of isolated panel for Super Mods.

Anyway, its not exists.
(2012-06-27, 02:41 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]IMO You may need to add additional links/stuff to already available modcp.php instead of isolated panel for Super Mods.

Anyway, its not exists.

Actually you might just have an idea there.

My staff members want/need to be able to ip ban members, and I agree. A better way to check members ips as well would be nice. As of right now mods cannot see members ip's unless they make a post. I think those are the two main things. So I could probably just add that to the mod cp now that you brought it to my mind.
I am staff on Philly's site ForumKorner.com I was the one that wanted a 'Staff CP'

Here is a list of what should be included.

Warning Users
Banning Users
IP Banning Users
Merging Accounts
Changing Names on Accounts
Opening/Closing/Editing/Deleting Posts/Threads
Banning/Editing Signatures and Avatars
Being able to see IPs directly without the user posting.
and any other moderator powers I may have missed.
Its a massive plugin by the way. Are you expecting to pay someone to code that for you?
(2012-06-28, 04:23 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its a massive plugin by the way. Are you expecting to pay someone to code that for you?

Yeah I am. I don't have the time or patience these days to do it myself.
You basically want Super Mods to be admins ... you'd be better off creating an admin group like you said.
There are several plugins that limit ModCP actions by group, at least two.

The problem is that none stop mods fro using in-line moderation tools, or merging account, etc..

I have wrote one for in-line moderations, and another for deleting / banning users, stopping groups from merging accounts is a suggestion I will take.
Sorry for bumping an old topic but its as close to what I am after. Is there any way of giving a mod access to edit other members signatures without making them administrator?
Pages: 1 2