MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i Remove The unwanted pages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Installed a theme http://mods.mybb.com/view/gze-style-gamerzelite-de
And it came with pages that i don't want [Image: k5iuz.png]
Did you check your templates? MoDD3R forums? I don't have a link to check for you. But I've a video gamer modder website specifically for modding game saves if you're interested? Would save you the cost of having to make your own. And there's 360Haven.com which is WELL established.
Anyway, if you share a link people can be more be more capable of helping you.
(2012-06-27, 10:08 PM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check your templates? MoDD3R forums? I don't have a link to check for you. But I've a video gamer modder website specifically for modding game saves if you're interested? Would save you the cost of having to make your own. And there's 360Haven.com which is WELL established.
Anyway, if you share a link people can be more be more capable of helping you.
Mod3rforums.site99.com--Going under a url change to a co.cc or .in ...... because i missed the other D Do You Have skype im looking for people in the developer group of the site ?
yea links not working yet, probably not propagated to my end of the universe yet. And thank you for the offer, but I must decline, I don't have the time to help develop other forums right now.