MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's the BEST paypal subscription/donation plugin for MyBB????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You don't understand brad.. Yaldaram and I have a "thing" for the last couple months... Long story short, I payed subscription to him on his forum, done deal, worked out an additional deal for a priority custom plugin through here, he didn't respond for about 4 days (panic mode for me), I became very upset, made a post here complaining about it, he read it, got angry, and banned me on his forum (with a comment saying I make idiot comments mind you), MyBB mods deleted the posts where we argued about it here, I PMed that sorry about raging here but shouldn't ban me cuz I payed you and didn't get to download what I payed for, denied refund request... so yea... I have good reason to not be happy with him and he obviously feels the same way.

If you don't believe look:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=26815]
[attachment=26815]
Sure I would have left it in PM if he responded.. but he didn't until after I posted my temporary rage review..
I didn't take anyone's money and run here.. yet I'm the bad guy? lol

Anyway, Tera donation looks cool.

Edit:
and Yaldaram, I don't care if you ignore me. Do what you want. If I have a choice between getting condescending comments from you and no comments at all.. I'll take the no comments from you at all every time.
Not only you broke the rule of this site (By making it a public stage) but you had broke my site's rule aswell. That's the reason why your ban was not permanent but its a 6 months ban. On 9th of November this year you'll get the Subscription back.

And there is no refund with no refund policy, since the time difference between your subscription and ban is about a month and in this time you possibly downloaded each and every thing (I'm not liable if you haven't).
Yaldaram i was thinking your was being unfair banning him but now you made this reply it makes sense actually. He probbably did get all the files from you already so fair point.
The principal of what you did is wrong, if someone buys a product from you and calls you an a hole for not returning his phone call.. you forcefully take his product back and say he can have it back in 6 months. If you did that in person, most people would punch you in the face before they'd let you take it back. Well if you don't think you're liable.. why not share what state you're in and I'll call your district judge and ask him or her. Big Grin

Edit:
and no I didn't get the files fma965, otherwise it wouldn't matter at all if he banned me. Why would I bother asking him to unban me so I can download? and thank you for seeing my point at how unfair this was.
(2012-07-13, 11:34 AM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]and no I didn't get the files fma965, otherwise it wouldn't matter at all if he banned me. Why would I bother asking him to unban me so I can download? and thank you for seeing my point at how unfair this was.

But if you were a member for that long then why didn't you?
(2012-07-13, 01:33 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-13, 11:34 AM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]and no I didn't get the files fma965, otherwise it wouldn't matter at all if he banned me. Why would I bother asking him to unban me so I can download? and thank you for seeing my point at how unfair this was.

But if you were a member for that long then why didn't you?

You do realize I've only been using MyBB since March?
I only logged on his site at first for a Spoiler MyCode which I ended up using a different one anyway posted on a thread somewhere here. I think the time frame he's referring to is from the moment I registered and not from subscribing. Anyway it doesn't matter. Point is I do not have stored nor have access to the product I payed for. And that's all that matters.
I think publicly smearing someone after just four days of non-communication is ridiculous. But I also think a ban may have been overdoing it. That said, you must have known that posting a complaint on this forum could end up with you losing your subscription ...

Oh, well.
Take your personal disputes to PM. This isn't the place to dispute issues which aren't related to this site.
Pages: 1 2