MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image/colour Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on my new forum, i have very little knowledge when it comes to editing themes so i have just been going along with the flow, and its looking quite different from the original.

Came across a problem. I have obviously changed the colour but i can't work out where i can change it back. As you can see in the image below, if you use mybb you will know what im talking about.

Anyone tell me how to change it to White?

[spoiler][Image: 10136798.png][/spoiler]

Second problem. Few images around the forum are not loading, for example when you post a new thread. What could be the problem?

[spoiler][Image: 32692520.png][/spoiler]

Any help would be appreciated.

Ben
1. In global.css for your theme, change the Background hex for container. This will make the background white. You can edit all the other colours in global.css too.

2. Forum URL?
www.zGamer.org

Not talking about the background, i want it black. There is text in the black spaces which need to be white but i have no idea what to look for so i can change them.
Find:
.thread_legend dd

Add: color: #ffffff;

That'll make it white, of course you can change this to any colour you want.

Have a browse through global.css and find any color: #000; (those are black) and change it to whatever colour you want.

Also check images/blight exists. According to that, they don't.
Ok sorted out the black on black text, was quite simple thanks to your comment Vernier.

Now the images. The folder defiantly exists, even did a fresh upload on the images to make sure but still the same issue.
postbit_find.gif doesn't exist in that directory. It's in ./images/blight/english/

Please do the following:

Admincp -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Your Theme -> Image Directory

Set it as:
images/blight/english/
Found out the reason.

Its pointing towards
/public_html/images/blight

The images are located in

/public_html/images/blight/english

Anyway to change it?
I just noticed this too - please see my previous post.