MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderated attachments stay invisible after approval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using ver. 1.6.8, and these are the steps I did:

1. I checked the box for "Yes, moderate new attachments" in one of my forums.
2. Logged in as a normal "registered" user, I attach an image file. The post appears but the attachment does not.
3. As an admin, I look at the list of unapproved attachments, and I approve the attachment file.
4. Whether logged in as registered user or as admin, the attachment does not appear in the post.
5. If I turn off attachment moderation, the attachment still does not appear in the post.
6. Logged in as admin, I can edit the post and see that the attachment is approved (the Unapprove button is visible). If I press the Insert Into Post button and hit Preview Post, the image appears in the previewed post. If I Update Post, the post does not show the image (nor shows it as an attachment). I just see "[attachment=nn]" in the post.
7. Back to being signed in as registered user (and moderation still turned off), I edit the post and add another attachment. Now both attachments show up.

Looks like a bug to me. Can someone else reproduce this?