MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Group List always entitled as "Users (not activated)"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is in version 1.6.8 upgraded from 1.4

Not sure whether a fresh installation solves the problem or not.
[attachment=26736]

The above shows that administrators group is listed and the table title is
"Users (not activated)" instead of the group name

The same happens to any other groups
Have you tried re-naming the groups or moving the users?
(2012-07-05, 11:41 PM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried re-naming the groups or moving the users?
I moved users but no effects on that aspect.

Here is how to see this:

Login as admin, to [Admin CP] (may need login as admin again)

Click [Users & Groups] tab

Click [Groups] link in the left column, then all the groups will be listed in a big table.

Now click the [Options] button to the end of a group row with users in it other than the group "Awaiting Activation", a small list of options will be displayed, choose 'List Users'

Now you'll see the list of users in the selected group. But the table title is always "Users (not activated)"
Ah, so no matter which group you list users from it always states "Users (not activated)"?
(2012-07-06, 07:10 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so no matter which group you list users from it always states "Users (not activated)"?
That's what I can tell. But as I said, my mybb 1.6.8 is an upgrade from mybb 1.4. I'm not sure if this is the case for a fresh installation of mybb 1.6.8
my 1.6.8 install shows "Users (Users By REg Date)" yes, with the cap E.....
(2012-07-07, 04:56 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]my 1.6.8 install shows "Users (Users By REg Date)" yes, with the cap E.....
This not sounds like you list users in selected group. Is there any where it shows the group name?
in the groups view, I clicked Options > List Users
It seems to be picking up the name of the default view instead of the group name.
Pages: 1 2