MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need professional looking Admin panel like light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi mate,
i think we have most basic feaures(and some advanced features too ) but still admin panel is looking like old.
so any way to redesign admin panel like light.....? as default in 2.0 Smile or any other change in admin panel design/modification

[Image: dashboard.png]

http://community.mybb.com/thread-50583.html
You should have seen the admin panel before then. And, all that is a theme for the admin panel (you can edit to look however you want).

Although with a new default theme and complete rewrite of code I can guarantee there will be a new admin panel for 2.0.
The 2.0 ACP will looking nothing like the 1.6/1.8 ACPs. It will be more user friendly and more efficient for administration.
cool Cool
any screenshot....??
(2012-06-29, 02:38 PM)feastboy Wrote: [ -> ]cool Cool
any screenshot....??

It hasn't been developed yet.
ok, but we're expecting a sexy sleek design Smile
(2012-06-29, 02:24 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The 2.0 ACP will looking nothing like the 1.6/1.8 ACPs. It will be more user friendly and more efficient for administration.

I can't wait to see what it looks like, because honestly, the mybb 1.6 ACP is so much nicer than any other forum software I've ever used before.
The MyBB 1.8 ACP theme is even better Smile
[Image: acp-1800-overview.jpg?w=670&h=379]

I dig it! The one in the top post is clean, but the lack of contrast hurts readability.
good job brad-t Smile

if possible add small icons in bytes(only one is present in Online admins)
Pages: 1 2