MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar starts on wrong day, has wrong number of days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I made sure that the User CP and the default Admin CP timezones were set correctly, and it seemed to have fixed the problem with the calendar starting the month on the wrong weekday (a day early), but when I browsed forward two months - to November 2006 - I found that once again it started a day early, and to cap it off it thought November had 31 days. December 2006 also starts on the wrong day but only has 30 days.

I downloaded what appeared to be a bug-fixed calendar.php file (from this thread) but it didn't fix the problem.

I see that the calendar on this forum seems to work correctly.

Cheers.
Baba.
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing problems with the calendar.
I take it that the fixed file didn't make any difference for you either? Strangely, the examples you give work fine for me, as does November on that calendar.

Is it the same problem though? When I make an entry it works on the day I want, except for November 31, which opens on Nov 30. Making an entry for the non-displaying Dec 31 gives nothing to show for it since there are only 30 days shown for that.

Beats me at this time of day.

Baba.
This is interesting. Turning on Daylight Savings apparently fixes the problem - November has 30 days again. But it adds an hour to the present time, which also means another day, since it's late at night here.

Same problem as this thread. Removed myself there to continue discussion.

Baba.