MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: League of Legends Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made this theme using images from the official site. Just wondering if thats ok if i add the copyright to the bottom of the style. I was going to add it to the free themes download but if its not allowed i'll scrap it.
Nice theme. If it's from an LoL fansite kit, it should be fine. If they're directly from their website, you'll have to ask them for permission.
You haven't changed much inside. You should try experimenting with the templates and I don't think the tcat looks great (default?) and the thead gradient could use work. Otherwise it looks really good. Smile
The the images were taken from directly off their website than it's considered stealing. If you got it from a fansite kit of any kind then it wouldn't matter.
Not if you use images with copyright free licensing.
You will need to ask them about their images copyright, or find some free around the web.
(2012-06-30, 08:35 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]I made this theme using images from the official site. Just wondering if thats ok if i add the copyright to the bottom of the style. I was going to add it to the free themes download but if its not allowed i'll scrap it.

please i do everything to get that theme can i get it without the release just send to me mail please
[email protected]
It seems like there is nothing that you did yourself to make this unique. You just used images from their site and changed the colors of the thead.
but i rlly need it i am bad with css and design
i am pro in c++ and php and javascript
(2012-09-08, 05:23 PM)loeristen Wrote: [ -> ]but i rlly need it i am bad with css and design
i am pro in c++ and php and javascript

Who are you Huh
Pages: 1 2