MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A little forum bot for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can download the newest version on my homepage.
can i rename or add other name for bot,also it is bug free and any known conflict with other plugin??Picture of the bot,so when user add something in the post to see picture of bot example [Image: joe-bot-inflatable-robot_NBz64_6648.jpg]
(2012-08-30, 10:26 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]can i rename or add other name for bot,also it is bug free and any known conflict with other plugin??
The bot posts as the user you selected in the config. So you've to rename the selected user Wink
It should be bug free, I haven't heard about any problems.

(2012-08-30, 10:26 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Picture of the bot,so when user add something in the post to see picture of bot example [Image: joe-bot-inflatable-robot_NBz64_6648.jpg]

I'm not sure what you mean. If I'm right you want to replace (for example) [bot] with your image? Then you can use your own MyCode Wink
No i dont want use any my code ses here what i want

http://startrekguide.com/community/viewt...127&t=8138
Hi Jones, I've downloaded your plugin and am excited to play around with it. Please disregard my last post regarding "intelligent" answers - when I asked, I didn't realize just how much your plugin is capable of! I'm so impressed with the level of customization that's available (it far surpasses what I was hoping for). Thanks so much for making and sharing MyBot. Smile
Please write now in the Release Thread.
Closed on request.
Pages: 1 2