MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiiloaded.com Redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I've recenetly redesigned z6joker9's Wii forums, and everything seems to be in order - so I'd like to ask your opinions on it Smile

This is my first MyBB theme and I will update it to 1.2 in the near future Smile

I've also added some extra blog-like functionality to the portal page ^_^

The link is: http://www.wiiloaded.com/

please be honest Smile oh, and sign up - it's a really great community!
Looks like D4rk beat me to the punch! I came here to showcase the new redesign, but as usual, he's on top of everything! Tell us what you think so we can get to work skinning 1.2!
Work has begun on updating it to 1.2 - we expect it to be done in the next week
i have to say that I love how it's not boxy. After looking at a lot of forum sites, it's nice to see one that's different.

~silverwing
Awesome design. I love it.
Excellent. I give it a 8/10. I don't mean to be critical but hey...you asked for it.

I find sites that use too much grey...don't offset it enough. I would consider a color for a hover..possible the color used in the text "loaded" in the header. Also consider making the Anchor link a bit darker or possibly bold. They blend in too much.

Graphically I think you did a great job though.
Thanks everyone Smile, I may consider changing the links as labrocca described in the near future, I didn't realise they were difficult to distinguish on some displays
Just updating you all... We crossed 1000 members yesterday, the second such exclusively Wii site to do so, and the only one that runs MyBB!
Looks great, how did you get such a large user base?
I love the domain, I love the activity.

Also, like scheme said, how the heck did you explode your userbase? XD
Pages: 1 2