MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I created a new page and it does put spaces ect.. help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I created a new page and I does separate the text at all.

why is this?, I wanna align center text too.

Can someone help, I created this page using page manager
By I created a new page and it does put spaces ect.. help, do you mean "doesn't put spaces" ??

Try this;
require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_parser.php";
$parser = new postParser;
$parser_options = array(
	'allow_mycode' => 1,
	'allow_smilies' => 1,
	'allow_html' => 1,
	'filter_badwords' => 1
);
$page_data = $parser->parse_message('PAGE CONTENT GOES HERE. YOU MAY USE BBCODE, SMILIES AND HTML  ASWELL. :)', $parser_options);

Replace Capitalized words with your own text.
No, When I create a new page in page manager when I click on my new page on the website it comes up all in a bunch and no spaces alltogetherlikethis and its quite annoying.

That text doesnt work.
Try HTML

<html>
<body>
<center>
Put your text here
</center>
</body>
</html>
Yes that works it puts it in the center but it still makes all the text togetherlikethis its annoying even when I put .... at end of a sentence.
(2012-07-01, 08:40 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that works it puts it in the center but it still makes all the text togetherlikethis its annoying even when I put .... at end of a sentence.

Very strange, sorry I don't know the answer to that.
Hmmm, Alright. I'll wait and see if the support team could help.

I am using the Page Manager to create this page too.
With the method I posted above, it should work. You either didn't tried or want to spoon-feed you. Dodgy

What code you've used for your page, please paste here.
It didn't work Yaldaram.

I created the page and I just entered the text and it didnt work just put it all in one space.

Your code didnt work either
Can you please paste your entire page code here using [code] tags so I could edit it for you? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3