MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My userbar is same high as Post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: F0Wf.png]

How can i fix it? Like put the Userbar ontop of the Post count ?

ty Big Grin
What theme are you using? Tried adding <br /> next to {$post['groupimage']} yet, like the code below? (This will be in your postbit_classic template of the theme)
{$post['groupimage']}<br />
(2012-07-01, 12:05 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]What theme are you using? Tried adding <br /> next to {$post['groupimage']} yet, like the code below? (This will be in your postbit_classic template of the theme)

It did not work, thanks for trying :/

I'm using a customized theme from ThemeFreak.. But he didnt want to give me support so i had to do evrything myself. There was so much stupid things done on it such as this, and like none plugins work -.-

Here is how it looks though:

<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="17%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; border-right: 1px solid #f0f0f0;">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['useravatar']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['user_details']}<br />
			{$post['iplogged']}

</span>
	</td>
Try this:

<tr>
        <td class="{$altbg}" width="17%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; border-right: 1px solid #f0f0f0;">
        <span class="smalltext">
            {$post['useravatar']}
            {$post['iplogged']}

</span>
    </td>
that should work
(2012-07-01, 12:21 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

<tr>
        <span class="smalltext">
            {$post['useravatar']}
            {$post['iplogged']}

</span>
    </td>
that should work

That's what i tried earlier, i re-did it and no, did not work.. Hmm
What's your forum URL?
(2012-07-01, 12:42 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum URL?

anony.ws/forum

It's closed though.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.