MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clickable name in welcome block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok heres the issue:

<strong>Welcome back, <a href="/user">{$mybb->user['username']}.</strong> </a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a><br />
				<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
<br />
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my threads</a>  | <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my posts</a>

How do i make the username in the welcome block clickable, and so it goes to their profile?
In above code, Change;
<a href="/user">{$mybb->user['username']}.</strong> </a>
into;
<a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}.</strong> </a>
Thank yaldaram much appreciated, i was struggling with this one.