MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came onto my forums today to see that:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_users LIKE 'thxcount'

How can I fix this
It's a host issue. You need to contact your webhost.
I changed something in the SQL to Memory to speed up the web page, I saw a tutorial on here, would that make a differece.
No. As I said, it's a host issue. You have to contact them.
What should I say to my hosting provider?
(2012-07-01, 10:14 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]What should I say to my hosting provider?

Exactly what you've said in this thread. You might also want to reference this, too:

Quote:OS error code 28: No space left on device. Check free space in the /tmp filesystem or filesystem TMPDIR environment variable points to.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY g.gid ORDER BY g.disporder

I got this too
It's the same error but with a different query. You will keep getting those errors unless your host fixes the issue.
He's fixed them I think, We'll I don't have them anymore, Also You know that MyBB Cloudflare Plugin it didn't work at all.

It came up with loads of errors Sad
(2012-07-01, 11:08 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Also You know that MyBB Cloudflare Plugin it didn't work at all.

It came up with loads of errors Sad

It assumes you've already had _some_ traffic to your site since you first started to use CloudFlare. As you only started using it yesterday, it might take a few days for it to work correctly.
Pages: 1 2