MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having problems with themes after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I upgraded to 1.6.8 some work, some don't. The ones that work are setup the SAME way as the ones that don't. It makes no sense. They all pull from the same template. The image file paths all appear correct. The logo shows, but the header image doesnt...the colors of the sections are default blue.

www.bringit2u.com/forum

username: testuser1
passwordL 123456

You can change the theme from default at the bottom right to see. Switch between Patriot Theme and NY Jets theme...both set up the same way.

If you need admin access, please let me know. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!
please explain i can't get youSad
When you upgrade to a new forum version, some of the templates and themes are updated.

You need to open the root template page (don't click any template sets) and click "Find Updated Templates".

MyBB will show you which templates have been changed and which ones you'll need to update.
(2012-07-02, 03:06 AM)Jazza Wrote: [ -> ]When you upgrade to a new forum version, some of the templates and themes are updated.

You need to open the root template page (don't click any template sets) and click "Find Updated Templates".

MyBB will show you which templates have been changed and which ones you'll need to update.

Nothing significant changed. It has something to do with the images (though they are in the right folders)...and the skin is not the color of what it should be....it is the default blue.

(2012-07-02, 03:03 AM)MyBB_Pro Wrote: [ -> ]please explain i can't get youSad

Huh?
I'll try and fix it for you, i'll update this post if done.

Edit ;
What was the point of giving us information to an account, which we can't do anything on?
Please send me an admin account information, and i'll have your issue fixed.
I cant visit the website.
(2012-07-02, 01:28 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: [ -> ]I cant visit the website.

You cannot see the website at all? www.bringit2u.com/forum or http://www.bringit2u.com/forum/index.php

(2012-07-02, 01:23 PM)Support Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try and fix it for you, i'll update this post if done.

Edit ;
What was the point of giving us information to an account, which we can't do anything on?
Please send me an admin account information, and i'll have your issue fixed.

JUST PM'd you...thank you!