MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A plethra of issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've a handful of issues I've not been able to figure out how to edit:
  1. What code do I use in postbit to only display portions of user details instead of {$post['user_details']} (eg just join date and reputation)
    [attachment=26715]
  2. How to re-format the Reputation Page to make more sense (eg remove and add breaks, etc)
    [attachment=26717]

I went digging through template pages and it uses stuff like {$post['user_details']} and I don't know where to edit what {$post['user_details']} displays.. so is there codes to use to call for just single items from {$post['user_details']}? ie like reputation and join date?

The reputation template I have is a horrible mess of spans and tables, does anyone have a simple and elegant looking code snippet to display the reputation comments (please include a quick screen snippet too of your code in action if you don't mind)?
1)

2) Its "reputation_vote" template in Reputation Templates.
Thanks Yaldaram, wow already 30+ rep above a 1,000 good job! But I still want a refund or my account unbanned! lol ;D

oh, and off hand do you know the language calls for those words? Join Date and Reputation?

It's {$lang->postbit_reputation} and {$lang->postbit_joined} but it's redundant with reputation so I'm now using:
<span class="smalltext">{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}</span>
<span class="smalltext">{$post['replink']}</span>
Can't find this code:
(
<a href="reputation.php?uid=17">
<strong class="reputation_positive">4</strong>
</a>
)
which is build by {$reputation_vote['user_reputation']}

I want to remove strong tag