MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: users ban from forum when register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
my forum has problems....
i have integrated mybb forum with joomla through jfusion software..
when user register in website they can login there but the forum bans some users mostly those who do not register with yahoo mail...
another thing users when register with yahoo mail they cannot post and cannot see their profiles ...
I made a registration with yahoo mail and i could not post .. i checked my id in panel, it's primary user group was auto set to "administrator" and it's post count was "0". i changed the user group to "registered user" and post count to "1". then i was able to post.
It is irritating to check new registrations and change their user groups and post count.
Is there any way to make "registered user group" as a default user group? and is there a way to make default post count to "1" when a user registers?
If there is changing to be made in tables of database? please help me with this Sad
Your best option would be to un-install mybb, and re-install it again.
can you please tell me one thing.... how to put ew users to a usergroup from default?
when a users registers i want that user to automatically becomae member of "junior user group"...
Right now they become guest members i don't know why...
You probably want to ask at JFusion for support.