MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add mybb to my own website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wanting to add MyBB to a new website I have made in dreamweaver but how would I do this, for example:

Say my website URL is: domainhere.com - where would display my homepage I created, I would have a tab saying 'Forums' so when I clicked forums how would I get it to direct me to a MyBB Forum, I'd have to upload the forum too.

How would I do this
Easiest is to make a new folder in your forum root. And name it something like forum (community) or anything you wish. Then after that place all the MyBB files into that folder.

That way you can keep your index page as main page easily. And simply have the forums underneath.

domainhere.com/forum/ (or what ever name you picked)
(2012-07-03, 02:34 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Easiest is to make a new folder in your forum root. And name it something like forum (community) or anything you wish. Then after that place all the MyBB files into that folder.

That way you can keep your index page as main page easily. And simply have the forums underneath.

domainhere.com/forum/ (or what ever name you picked)

Alright, would this work yes?, on my domain name I could add a forum button and people could click it to go to mybb forum
If you want to have a main site, and a forum added to it, the best way to do it would be uploading your main site to your directory, and then adding a new file (eg ; /forum) and uploading the mybb files there.

That would solve your issue.
Alright, Thanks! :-)