MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I having image problems with my website.

I have uploading "Game Jam" theme to my website, and I have changed a few images around to my liking. The logo, now I have changed the logo and put it in the correct folder for the theme via FTP

/public_html/images/gaming-jam/

Now when I go to my site it still shows the OLD image / logo for the theme I can't seem to get it to change.

Now FTP when I click view/edit it shows me the correct picture.

When I got to site and click copy img url I get the RIGHT path which the picture is but it shows the wrong picture still.

I have cleared my cache on Chrome, and I have deleted themes cache, and the logo is still there.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks.
AdminCP > Themes > Your Theme > edit > and put correct folder name in "Image Directory" and "Board Logo" option field.
(2012-07-03, 04:58 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Themes > Your Theme > edit > and put correct folder name in "Image Directory" and "Board Logo" option field.

They are the same.

Now only the LOGO shows up all the other images are gone.
Please post your website's URL.
www.ProLeaks.com

My friend said he sees it normal
So does I. You should clear your browser's cookies, clear its cache, make a hard refresh CTRL + F5
It's veiwing normal for me now, not sure why it happened in the first place. I just sat here keep refreshing page
Its your browser's issue. Anyway, you've hacking/warez related forum so I stop here giving further support.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.