MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProphecyCraft - Minecraft Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ProphecyCraft was mainly a website for our minecraft server but it quickly grew into a small MyBB forum not just about minecraft but about small php/html projects, graphic design and much more

Visit us today at:
http://ProphecyCraft.Org
The fireworks made me leave immediately.
Assuming the design is a tongue-in-cheek joke, I love it.
Yeh I removed the fireworks now, they were only there for a special occasion
http://i.imgur.com/gjxq9.png

All those sections in the screenie can be removed. You should have just one off-topic forum, no need to spread things out so much with all those sections. Perhaps have one gaming forum with it since you apparently host a minecraft server so your audience will be gamers.

Keep it about minecraft though, all the other crap isn't needed. Also, lol @ Staff section.
(2012-07-04, 03:02 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.imgur.com/gjxq9.png

All those sections in the screenie can be removed. You should have just one off-topic forum, no need to spread things out so much with all those sections. Perhaps have one gaming forum with it since you apparently host a minecraft server so your audience will be gamers.

Keep it about minecraft though, all the other crap isn't needed. Also, lol @ Staff section.

It appears guests were allowed to view that forum I've fixed it now

Also I have added a few new sections based on your suggestion
Lmao so instead of understanding the point of the post - which was removing sections - you add a whole new category. Good luck mate.
(2012-07-04, 08:55 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao so instead of understanding the point of the post - which was removing sections - you add a whole new category. Good luck mate.

I need a spam section as people post threads which belong in there, I need a graphics section as many users decide to post a few images they have created I need an introductions & goodbyes section and I also need a staff section which I fixed the permissions on.
(2012-07-04, 09:14 PM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]I need a spam section as people post threads which belong in there, I need a graphics section as many users decide to post a few images they have created I need an introductions & goodbyes section and I also need a staff section which I fixed the permissions on.

Spam section -> Off topic section
Graphic section -> Off topic section
Introduction section I agree needs to be there.
Staff section is fine if hidden.
Gaming sections -> ONE Gaming section (outside of minecraft).

Cut cut cut Smile
(2012-07-04, 09:23 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 09:14 PM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]I need a spam section as people post threads which belong in there, I need a graphics section as many users decide to post a few images they have created I need an introductions & goodbyes section and I also need a staff section which I fixed the permissions on.

Spam section -> Off topic section
Graphic section -> Off topic section
Introduction section I agree needs to be there.
Staff section is fine if hidden.
Gaming sections -> ONE Gaming section (outside of minecraft).

Cut cut cut Smile

I'll merge the sections spam and general off topic but the graphics section will remain and Computers, Software & Technology will be deleted
Pages: 1 2 3 4