MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] - Movies And Popcorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://moviesandpopcorn.net/

Selling entire site. Includes everything below.

-Bluehost hosting - Original payment for hosting & domain $82.30 (Expires January 22, 2013)
-Custom theme - my self accessed value $150+ (based on what I would charge at minimum to make this theme via themefreak.net)
-Customized xthreads being used for movie reviews and what users are watching now - Also displays movie covers on forum index of the latest posts in these two forums.
-Well integrated with social media: Log in with faceboook or twitter account, easily share any page, mybbpublisher installed, and comes with facebook fan page

I'm selling this site because I'm beginning a new project that will take up too much time to work on this project any longer. I originally made the site b/c I love movies and wanted to be able to talk about what I'm watching, but since making the site haven't really had time to watch movies or discuss them.. The site would be perfect for a movie buff/nerd

The site isn't very active since I launched it initially.. when I posted on it everyday for the first month or so I had a few active members.. It could use some more seo work, but I did build quite a few backlinks just through signatures and profiles on other sites..

All the setup work is done.. now this site just needs a passionate owner.

Selling for $200 or best offer.

Payment via PayPal only - Click here to buy it now!

Please try to avoid making criticisms, comments, etc.. I'm not looking for feedback, opinions, etc etc.. I just want to sell to someone who's interested.. If you have a question that you need answered in order to purchase please PM me..

Thank you for your cooperation!
Still looking to sell.. thanks
Still for sale. Want to move this as quickly as possible so I can put money towards my next project. Make a good offer and I'll probably accept it. Smile
I wish I could buy but I don't have the money. It could be a very promising community. The theme is great too. *free bump*
My highest bid is currently at $100 (via PM)

Will leave this thread open for a few more days.. Please post or PM a bid. Site will be given to the highest bidder or the first person to offer the buy it now price of $200.
Will give this about 24-36 more hours.. If I don't get a higher bid, then the current highest bidder will win..

This is truly a steal.. This site had a $400 offer just two months ago on http://forums.digitalpoint.com/ and I said no..

This site deserves a passionate and deserving owner.. if you love movies and have been looking for something like this than don't hesitate.. I'll gladly help you through the transition.. just ask my themefreak.net members.. support is what I'm all about!
Closed by request.